Home Español

site search by freefind advanced

Immigration Xpress
Excellence and personal treatment.

Estatua de La Libertad NY
Statue of Liberty
Symbol of Freedom

USCIS - Miami, Florida









Welcome to our website: Our office is conveniently located at Centro Calle Ocho, 2742 SW 8 Street Suite 7 Miami, Florida 33135; in the heart of Miami. We can help you to complete, review and send your immigration application, one little mistake can represent a delay in your case or even worst, the denial of your application. Years of working experience in the immigration field is our most oustanding credential.

We provide immigration and nationality services to individuals, employers, and commercial entities. Immigration is extremely complex and requires someone with experience who is current on all immigration changes and regulations. For individuals, we provide assistance with work visas, family petitions, marriage and fiancé visas, student visas, investor visas, asylum and naturalization.

We also offer: notary service, corporations, translations, immigration interpreter service in immigration interview, income tax preparation, ITIN number and corporate accounting services, under the supervision of CPA Ms. Araica.


Online Change of Address is a web-based tool that allows you to change your address online so that USCIS can contact you regarding your status. Customers who have filed an application or petition with USCIS but have not yet received a decision (a "pending" case) should notify USCIS of any change of address as soon as possible after moving.
In addition to changing your address for a pending application the law requires that all non-U.S. citizens, except for holders of A or G visas, report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a USCIS Form AR-11, Change of Address.
Please follow the instructions below before filing an Online Change of Address to ensure that you follow the correct procedures.

1. U.S. Citizens If you have moved, and you have a pending case, you can change your address online here on our website. Please note that the law does not require U.S. citizens to file a Form AR-11.

2. Non-U.S. Citizens If you have moved, you need to follow two different steps:
Step 1: File a Form AR-11 (This changes your address in our master database.);
Step 2: If you have a pending case, you must also file a Change of Address online or call our National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. (This changes your address for the specific application you have submitted.)
Please note that if you are a non-U.S. citizen and you have a pending case, you must complete both steps to make sure that you comply with the regulations and so we can reach you at your correct address.

3. The Process: If you want to change your address online and/or file a Form AR-11 using USCIS's Online Change of Address Notification tool, you will need to have certain information available. Please have the following information available before you begin:
- Your receipt notice or other notice we sent you showing your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS);
- Your new address;
- Your old address;
- If you have filed a petition for a family member, the names and biographical information for that person.
If you are a non-U.S. citizen, please also have:
- The date when you last entered the United States (If you cannot remember, please fill in an approximate date.);
- The location where you last entered the United States (the port of entry where you entered – whether by land, sea, or air).

How do I submit my change of address if I don't have my receipt number?
If you don't have a case pending with USCIS and only need to file an AR-11, you won’t need a receipt number.
If you have a case pending with USCIS but don't have your receipt number, you can still submit your change of address: If you paid by check: Look at the back of the cancelled check that was returned to you through your bank. On the back is the 13-digit USCIS receipt number which looks like this:
ABC 01 23456789 (but will have different letters and numbers).
Use your 13-digit number when you are asked to enter your receipt number in the change-of-address form.
If you paid by money order: You can report your change of address by calling USCIS Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-375-5283. A USCIS Customer Service Representative will be able to enter your new address for you. Reprint Electronic AR-11 Form If you have previously submitted an Electronic AR-11 form on this site, you can reprint another copy of your Electronic AR-11 form.

Legal Notice and Disclaimers
The information and materials prepared for this website are intended as a public resource for information and educational purposes only. They should not be construed as legal advice or a solicitation for legal services and do not replace the advice received through consultation with a licensed, qualified and competent attorney in the state in which you are viewing this website. By accessing and using this website, you are requesting information. You should not rely on any information contained in this website in evaluating any specific legal concerns. Transmission and receipt of the materials on this website do not constitute legal advice, establish an company-client relationship or create any duty of Immigration Xpress to any reader.


site map | privacy policy | Contact us | ©2009 American Cyber Enterprises Corp.